Friday, December 15, 2006

The Office: A Bennihana Christmas

Angela had a great episode, but don't ever forget "Bro's before Hoes!"

Dwight: Don’t worry, she’s dead … oh wait… he’s dead.
Dwight: I accidentally ran over it. It’s a Christmas miracle!
Dwight: And circle gets the square.

Jim (reading Dwight’s file): “Last year, my boss, Michael Scott, took a day off, ‘cuz he said he had pneumonia, but really, he was leaving early to go to magic camp.”

Dwight: Permission to join the Validity Committee.
Jim: Permission denied.



Jim: Wow, thanks for taking all the excuses, dude.
Ryan: Doctor appointment, car trouble, plantar warts, granddad fought in World War II. Use your head, man. I keep mine in here. Look alive, Halpert. Welcome back.
More quotes in the comments...

2 comments:

Jason said...

Karen: "Does anyone ever stand up to Angela?"
Pam: "I think one her cats did one time. She came in with scratches all over her face."

Michael – “She was the one.”
Jim – “No she wasn’t, you hardly knew her.”
Michael – “You’re right. I put a mark on her arm to tell her apart from the other one.”

Karen and Pam: "Angela, do you want to merge the two parties?"
Angela: "Does your karaoke machine have Christmas songs?"
K&P: "Yes, but we don't have a power cord."
Angela: "I may have seen one around."
Angela goes and pulls the power cord out from the plant pot.

Jason said...

Dwight: He was already dead, and we Schrutes use every part of the goose. The meat has a delicious smoky rich flavor. Plus, you can use the molten goose grease and save it in the refrigerator, thus saving you a trip to the store for a can of expensive goose grease.
Jim: Wow. Win-win.
Dwight: Exactly, thank you, Jim.
Phyllis: I like goose. If it’s already dead, is it so crazy if we eat it?
Creed: That’s crazy. It’s crazy.

Michael: Hey! I would like a nice slice of Christmas Pam. Side of candy Pams. And perhaps some Pam chops. With mint …
Pam: Can I help you Michael?
Michael: I’m looking for the toy drive box.
Pam: It’s behind you.
Michael: Okay … well, I need to put this bike in there. I hope it’ll fit, with all these little knickknacks …

Jim: It’s a bold move to Photoshop yourself into a picture with your girlfriend and her kids on a ski trip with their real father. But then again, Michael’s a bold guy. Is bold the right word?