Friday, September 19, 2008

Orange Alert's September Mix

Birth of a River by Gala Bent

I have been wanting to start a new feature for a while now, and a delay in my interview with Brooklyn's Shakeyface has given me the opportunity. Every month I will post a new mix filled with songs I have found this month and a few that just seem to fit. So as the air starts to turn chilly, and summer begins to fade, enjoy this September mix.


Orange Alerts Sept Mix


This month's mix features: The Sounds of Kaleidoscope, Beck, School of Seven Bells, Theresa Andersson, Fujiya & Miyagi, Ed Harcourt, Creaky Boards, Friendly Fires, Plushgun, Caw! Caw!, These United States, Get Cape. Wear Cape. Fly, Brendan Losch, Megafaun, The Builders & The Butchers, Icy Demons, High Places, Watcha Clan, Wax Stag, Max Justus, The Chandeliers, The Extraordinaires, Kordan, Little Jackie, The High Decibels, and That Handsome Devil. You can download the entire mix here.

No comments: