Sunday, January 21, 2007

What is wrong with this picture?

I don't know about you, but what happened to supporting the Presidential office?

I don't agree with everything that every president does, but there comes a point when you just need to support someone because he is your country's leader. Like it or not, he's the one in charge because he's the one that we all voted for and elected. Not every country has the luxury of voting their leaders into office.

So this brings up a couple of questions in my mind...

1.) What kind of person and in what mental state would somebody need to be in to write this in graffiti?

2.) What connections does President Bush even have with a Nazi regime?

3.) What is the purpose of writing something like this?

3 comments:

Jason said...

I wonder if that picture was taken in America.

I've always had questions when it comes to the "approval" of the President. There has to be a distinction between approval and support. I may not fully approve of a decision he makes, but as an American citizen I must support the President with my words and actions.

Anonymous said...

Only with the propose of comment and participate in the blog and not with the intention of be rude:

Such a good questions you ask yourself. In the manner of you be available to answer it, you'll change your opinion about your president.

Rich Uncle Moneybags said...

I know what you're talking about, but if you are from another country, I'd like to hear what your thoughts are on Bush and what some of the other news media pushs. I do have my own opinions and have done research on Bush, but this is a blog and we want to have people write their opinions and stir up conversation. Let me know what you've seen or heard that would "change my opinion about my president."