Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Best of List 2006 (Part 2): My Album's of the Year (60-31)

This is my to top 60 albums (non hip-hop) part 1, enjoy. (Artwork by Matthew Feyld)

60. Psapp - The Only Thing I Ever Wanted (6/06)
Hi (mp3)

59. The Lemonheads - The Lemonheads (9/06)
Black Gown (mp3)

58. Wolfmother - Wolfmother (5/06)
Dimension (mp3)

57. Morrissey - Ringleader of The Tormentors (4/06)
The Youngest was the Most Loved (mp3)

56. Oh No! Oh My! - Oh No! Oh My! (7/06)
Walk in the Park (mp3)

55. MuteMath - MuteMath (9/06)
Typical (mp3)

54. Arctic Monkeys - Whatever People Say I Am (2/06)
Perhaps Vampire is a bit Strong...(mp3)

53. The Young Knives - Voices of Animals and Men (8/06)
Here Comes the Rumor Mill (mp3)

52. Snowden - Anti-Anti (8/06)
Anti-Anti (mp3)

51. Eef Barzelay - Bitter Honey (2/06)
Ballad of Bitter Honey (mp3)

50. I'm From Barcelona - Let Me Introduce My Friends (6/06)
We're From Barcelona (mp3)

49. Joseph Arthur - Nuclear Daydream (9/06)
Black Lexus (mp3)

48. Benjy Ferree - Leaving the Nest (8/06)
In the Countryside (mp3)

47. Baby Dayliner - Critics Pass Away (5/06)
At Least (mp3)

46. Chad VanGaalen - Skelliconnection (8/06)
Flower Garden (mp3)

45. Lights.On - Tape (12/06)
Summertime (mp3)

44. Klaxons - Xan Valleys (10/06)
Gravity Rainbows (Van She Tech Remix) (mp3)

43. Tobias Froberg - Somewhere in the City (8/06)
When the Night Turns Cold (mp3)

42. Love is All - Nine Times that Same Song (3/06)
Make Out Fall Out Make Up (mp3)

41. Casiotone For the Painfully Alone - Etiquette (3/06)
Young Shields (mp3)

40. Bound Stems - Appreciation Night (9/06)
Western Biographic (mp3)

39. Silversun Pickups - Canvas (7/06)
Lazy Eye (mp3)

38. Mew - And the Glass Handed Kites (7/06)
The Zookeeper's Boy (mp3)

37. Princeton - A Case of the Emperors Clothers (10/06)
The Indifference Curve (mp3)

36. Tapes n' Tapes - The Loon (7/06)
Cowbell (mp3)

35. We Will Build - This Is Necessary (12/06)
Greece, Finally (mp3)

34. Archie Bronson Outfit - Derdang Derdang (4/06)
Dead Funny (mp3)

33. Islands - Return to the Sea (4/06)
Don't Call me Whitney, Bobby (mp3)

32. The Hidden Cameras - Awoo (9/06)
She's Gone (mp3)

31. Camera Obscura - Let's Get Out of this Country (6/06)
Lloyd, I'm Ready to be Heartborken (mp3)

Stay Tuned...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

cheap wedding gowns,
discount bridal gowns,
China wedding dresses,
discount designer wedding dresses,
China wedding online store,

asdfsadf said...

nike shoes, jordan shoes, nike dunks, nike air force 1, nike shox, nike shoes, nike shox, nike dunks, nike air force 1, nike shox, nike shoes, nike shox oz, nike shox nz, nike shox r3, nike shox r4, nike shox r5, nike shox tl
nike air force 1










nike Air Force 1, nike shoes, Jordan shoes, nike sb dunks, cheap nike Air Force 1, cheap nike shoes, cheap Jordan shoes, cheap nike sb dunks, discount nike Air Force 1, discount nike shoes, discount Jordan shoes, discount nike sb dunks, nike shoes, nike shox, nike dunks, nike air force 1, jordan shoes, nike shoes, nike shox, nike dunks, nike air force 1, jordan shoes












nike shoes, nike shox, jordan shoes, puma shoes, nike dunks, nike air max, nike air force one, timberland boots, ugg boots, nike shoes, nike shox, nike air force 1, nike sb dunks, puma shoes, nike air max, jordan shoes, ugg boot, jordan sneakers, timberland shoes, bape shoes, nike shoes, nike shox, nike dunks, nike air force 1, jordan shoes

season said...

Once upon a time, there was a mouse father.He wanted to marry his daughter to the greatest person in the world.But, who was the greatest person in the world?Oh!
puma ferrari shoes
cheap nike shoesThe sun! He must be the greatest person in the world.The mouse father went to talk to the sun."Hello! Mr. Sun.
puma shoes
ferrari shoes
I know you are the greatest person in the world.Would you marry my daughter?""What? I'm not the greatest person in the world. The greatest person is the cloud.If he comes out, I’ll be covered."
nike shox nz
Ugg Boots
The mouse father went to talk to the cloud. “Hello! Mr. Cloud. I know you are the greatest person in the world. Would you marry my daughter?”
nike 360 air max
nike shox shoes
“What? I’m not the greatest person in the world. The greatest person is the wind.If he comes out, I’ll be blown away.”
cheap puma shoes
puma drift cat
The mouse father went to talk to the wind. “Hello! Mr. Wind. I know you are the greatest person in the world.Would you marry my daughter?” “What? I’m not the greatest person in the world. The greatest person is the wall. If he comes out, I’ll be stopped.”
cheap nike shox
nike air max 360
The mouse father went to talk to the wall. “Hello! Mr. Wall. I know you are the greatest person in the world. Would you marry my daughter?” “What? I’m not the greatest person in the world. The greatest person is YOU, the mouse.” “The greatest person in the world is … mouse?” “Yes, the greatest person in the world is mouse. See? If mouse comes out, I’ll be bit!”
nike air max
pumas shoes
The mouse father was very happy. He finally knew mouse was the greatest person in the world. He would marry his daughter to the handsome mouse next door.
cheap jeans
cheap levis jeans
ed hardy jeans

feiyang said...

After read your blog, I think you are a wonderful person, for your blog is the best one I have ever seen. If you do not mind, I would like to know do you like fashion? Have you ever heard of polo shirts, which are very chic, especially the polo t shirts, I love them very much. I also like playing tennis rackets, it can keep healthy, what do you like to do? I consider it as my great pleasure to introduce myself as the outlet of polo t shirts women
polo t shirts on sale
and the warmly welcomed
polo t shirts for women
Now. I'd like to introduce our masterpieces, such as
polo shirts on sale
polo shirts men
men's polo shirt
men polo shirt
mens polo shirts
mens polo shirt
besides we also sell
cheap polo shirts
discount polo shirts
men's polo shirts
women's polo shirts
Which are popular with fashinable people. We are also the outlet of
cheap tennis racket
discount tennis racket
in this sporty season, we recommend
prince tennis racquet
head tennis rackets
wilson tennis racket
babolat tennis racquet
There more new products in our store online, we are expecting you to come. We can say that you must find your satisfied things in our store.