Thursday, November 30, 2006

The Office: Season 3, Episode 9
(The Convict)

Prison Mike, Awesome!

Pam: Oh, she’s absolutely adorable!
Hannah: He.
Pam: Oh, sorry. He’s — he’s dressed all in pink.
Hannah: That’s his favorite color.
Pam: Oh. That’s fun for him.
Stanley: Fantastic.

Michael: I didn’t hire an ex-convict. Unless they mean Toby. Convicted rapist.

Michael: You are such a racist.
Kevin: Wait, why am I a racist?
Michael: Because you think he’s black.
Kevin: He is black … right?

Michael: Why did the convict have to be a black guy? It is such a stereotype. I just wish Josh had made a more progressive choice. Like a white guy. Who went to prison for … polluting a black guy’s lake.

Jim: Jim Halpert.
Andy: I am so horny.
Jim: Okay, I can’t help you with that.
Andy: Oh, I think you can, Big Tuna. Tell me about that Indian chick, Kelly. She seems pretty slutty. Good for a romp in the sack.J
im: She is dating Ryan, I think.
Andy: Oh, and I care why?J
im: She’s high-maintenance.
Andy: Next. How about … (motions toward Angela). Blondes are more fun. C’mon, trust me on that.
Jim: Yeah, trust me that would be fun for no one.

Dwight: I am greatly concerned about having a convict in the office. And I do not care if that convict is white, black, Asian, German, or some kind of halfsy. I do not like criminals.

Prison Mike: “And YOU! (points to Ryan) You’d be DA BELLE OF DA BALL MY FRIEND, DA BELLE OF DA BALL! You’d be somebody’s B****!”
Ryan: Michael…please….

Prison Mike: "The worst thing about prison was the Dementors…always flying around”


Jason said...

Michael: [picks up a dumbbell] Why don’t we pump some iron. Anybody wanna pump up?
Jim: What is that, like, 5 pounds?
Michael: It’s two and a half. I’m not going for bulk, I’m going for tone.

Andy: Pam-a-lama-ding-dong. Listen…you’re cute, there’s no getting around it. So I don’t know if you like country music but I was thinking one of these days we could we could drive out to a field, crank up some tunes, smoke a few Macanudos, maybe even toss a disc around…at-whay o-day ou-yay ink-thay m-pay?

Pam: Kinda sounds like prison is better than Dunder Mifflin.

Kevin: I had Martin explain to me three times what he got arrested for because it sounds and awful lot like what I do here every day.

Michael: Close your eyes. Picture a convict. What’s he wearing? Nothing special. Baseball cap on backward, baggy pants. He says something ordinary like, “Yo, that’s shizzle”. Now slowly open your eyes again. Who are you picturing? A black man? Wrong. That was a white woman. Surprised? Well shame on you.

Michael: You show me a white man you trust and I will show you a black man that I trust even more. Pam, tell me what white person you trust.
Pam: My dad.
Michael: …Danny Glover!
Jim: Jonas Salk.
Michael: Who?
Jim: Justin Timberlake
Michael: Oh please. Colin Powell!
Karen: Hey I’ve got one. Jesus.
Michael: Apollo Creed.

Dan said...

Andy singing to Pam:
"Someday we'll find it, the ainbow-ray onnection-kay."

Anonymous said...

cheap wedding gowns,
discount bridal gowns,
China wedding dresses,
discount designer wedding dresses,
China wedding online store,

Anonymous said...

cheap wedding gowns,
discount bridal gowns,
China wedding dresses,
discount designer wedding dresses,
China wedding online store,