Friday, November 17, 2006

The Office Quotes for the Merger:
Great episode last night! I found a copy of "Lazy Scranton".

Michael: [rapping] "Call poison control if you’re bit by a spider."
Michael & Dwight: "But check that it’s covered by your healthcare provider!"






Andy: "Good luck over there Tuna, cross me and I will destroy you!"

Dwight: "Last week I out ran a pepper snake."

Dwight: "I am fast. To give you a reference point I am somewhere between a snake and a mongoose…and a panther."

Meredith: "Where did you get that salad?"
Kevin: "Staples."

See comments for more!

2 comments:

Jason said...

Kelly: Jim!
Jim: Kelly…
Kelly: Oh my God I have so much to tell you.
Jim: Really?
Kelly: Yes. Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes, they had a baby named Suri. And then Bradd Pitt and Angelina Jolie they had a baby too and named it Shilo. And both babies are a-mazing!!!
Jim: Great. What’s new with you?
Kelly: I just told you.

Jason said...

Michael: "I have to get into my head and focus."

Michael: "Wow, you're very exotic, was you dad a G.I.?"

Andy: "I'm always thinking one step ahead, like a carpenter who builds stairs."

Michael: "I will show you where all the slaves work."

Dwight: "Why are you looking at my forehead?"
Jim: "I’m not."
Dwight: "Meet my eye-line Jim!"

Michael: "This is an orientation not a boringentation."

Michael: "I thought it would an A or an A +, but I forgot about the A ++."