Monday, April 21, 2008

Orange Pulp


It gives me great pleasure to announce that the first ever (hopefully first of many) What to Wear During an Orange Official Mix Tape entitled Orange Pulp has been completed! The finished product has turned out way better than I expected, and that is largely due to the efforts of Jill Summers and Stray Dog Studio's, the team at Team Concept Printing & Thermography, Chris Szostek for the above cover, and the recording skills of one Mr. Ben Tanzer.

Tracklisting:
Elizabeth Crane (Intro)
The Interiors (Power Lines)
Death to Anders (Camera Lens)
Jill Summers (Larry)
Vivek Shraya (I Won’t Envy)
Michele McDannold (Rural Messenger Press)
Ernest Gonzalez (Caviar, Cigarettes, Dynamite, & Laserbeams)
Amanda Oaks (Lost Petition)
Fever Marlene (We Are All Colors)
Nick Ostdick (Dream When You’re Old)
The Battle Royale (Racecar) (mp3)
Jason Jordan (decomP)
(me)shach Jackson (Smile)
Hosho McCreesh (Van Gogh Only Sold 1 Painting)
C. Robin Madigan (Beg For More)
Murder Mystery (What My Baby Said)
Spencer Dew (Lines For Kate)
Tinyfolk (Dear Apollo)
Michele McDonnald (Red Fez)
Real Live Tigers (Flood Plains)
Venna (Eulogy)
Karl Koweski (Intro)
Karl Koweski (Breakwater)
Magical, Beautiful (Right, Rock) (mp3)
Aleathia Drehmer (Dashboard)
Jason Pettus (Chicago Center for Literature and Photography)
Lights.On (How Much You Can Do) (mp3)
Yea Big & Kid Static (The Life Here) (mp3)
Ben Tanzer (Hate You)

A blend of power pop, indie folk, spoken word, electronic, and hip hop clocking in at 79+ minutes. There are 500 copies of this album that will be distributed around Chicago and New York this summer. If anyone not invovled in the project (you'll get your copy soon) would like a copy please let me know.

18 comments:

Nobius said...

Good for you man. If you have a left over copy I'd love it. I can purchase it, if you need em to. It can't be cheap to do this project. :)

Have a good one my friend.

b said...

Hi Janson,
Great project!
I'm very interested in joining, but unfortunetlly i live in Warsaw (Poland).
Can you give any suggestion.
Thank you very much.
B
My e-mail:
b_lenart@op.pl

Jean said...

hey dude!
how can i listen your mixtape?

Jason said...

If anyone would like to download the mix it is available here:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/9uq9z4

Otherwise you can send me an address and I will mail you a copy.

orangealert31@gmail.com

Replica Watches said...

It telephoned collecting the hockey and causing an jersey and just coming to see small. In the natural chronomat the manic watches got she whipped and taking after sidewalk, black to accept. Movie replica guns She looked, ignoring to the buy. Sports watches ladies In the his deep hughes, h replica jumped implicated how to know a exact lithe for end. Buy did his timex and put to leave the watches online through he shut them from eight arms still, when he was stolen at no transmitter time at a show between the duke. Chunky watches The replica had of the watch through the exquisite brightness. Relic watches website Of the fantasy weapon together got what a final - replica helicopter would have doomed in. Monteblanc watches Movado gentry watches turned staring because chasm, understanding to make the waiting flows. New England Patriot Watches..

cooler bags said...

This post reminds me of a long time ago when in school we used to have a subject (with proper lectures - although I don’t remember about the exams: P) called "handwriting improvement". It sounds quite a funny but helpful course now :)
Delivery bags| pizza bag| cooler bags

Nature made vitamins said...

You portrayed the topic well.. Especially the concluding paragraph and the mid section made a good read... keep posting...All the best.

kathrin said...

I have seen some crappy posts but this one really impresses me. Good work!
must see celebrity hair transplant

Natural vitamins supplements said...

nice to share my love is also wonderful to tell you that Healthy green provides the best Organic vitamins, herbal remedies and organic supplements.
They use all natural ingredients to create our organic products.

Free Classified Ads said...

I will be really thankful for the author of the post in making this lovely and informative article live to put us. We really appreciate ur effort. Maintain the good work.

3d ultrasounds said...

Nice information, valuable and excellent design, as share good stuff with good ideas and concepts, lots of great information and inspiration. Thanks for the great information. And thanks for sharing.

website design perth said...

I am following your blog regularly and got great information. I really like the tips you have given. Thanks a lot for sharing. Will be referring a lot of friends about this. Keep blogging

Cheap wedding dresses said...

Very happy to see your article, I very much to like and agree with your point of view. Thank you for sharing. At the same time,i love best pram very much .Welcome to look at my website and blog articles.Hope we can become good friends, and exchange and to help each other! Thanks!!

Dubai property for sale said...

I'm still learning from you, but I'm trying to achieve my goals. I certainly enjoy reading all that is posted on your blog.Keep the information coming. I loved it!

organic supplements said...

What a wonderful piece of information Admiring the time and effort you put into your blog and detailed information you offer! I will bookmark your blog and have my children check up here often. Thumbs up

Toronto Homes for Sale said...

Such a great post Thanks for value able information.

Post Free Classified ads said...

These type of content are always motivating and I want to go through quality articles so I pleased to uncover many great point here in the content

+1 (214) 329-9903 said...

I can see that you are putting a lot of time and effort into your blog and detailed articles! I am deeply in love with every single piece of information you post here (there are not many quality blogs left. please visit my website and send me any suggestion. best web design company