Friday, October 27, 2006

The Office was a rerun last night, but at least it was the funniest episode of the season (so far). Here is the transcript of last nights episode. There were way too many classic lines to quote them all, but here are my favorites.

Ryan: (VO) Yeah, I'm not a temp anymore. I got Jim's, uh, old job. Which means, at my ten-year high school reunion, it will not say, "Ryan Howard is a temp." It will say, "Ryan Howard is a junior sales associate at a mid-range paper supply firm." That'll show 'em.

Michael: If I don't know how to behave, it is because I am just so far the opposite way. You know? I'm just- I-I can't even imagine- the...thing. Maybe we could go out for a beer sometime, and you could tell me...how you do that to another dude.

Stanley: I got them a toaster. They called off the wedding and gave the toaster back to me. I tried to return the toaster to the store, and they said they no longer sold that kind of toaster. So now my house has got two toasters.

Happy Halloween from the Office!

No comments: