Friday, October 20, 2006


Mmmm... Pretzel Day!
Quotes from this weeks episode of The Office:

“What is Michael’s greatest fear?” – Dwight
“Loneliness……..maybe women.” – Ryan
“Wrong, he fears nothing…I would have also accepted snakes.” - Dwight

“Just as you have planted that seed in the ground, I am going to plant my seed in you.” - Dwight

“Hey Costenella!
The Coz!
The Cosby!
Hey, Hey, Hey.. I like Pudding Pops…my son Theo, he likes Pudding Pops too.” – Michael to a sales prospect

“What is the greatest danger facing Dunder-Mifflin?” – Dwight
“Outsourcing and competition consolidation.” – Ryan
“Wrong, Flash Floods.” - Dwight

“Hey Big Tuna! Could I talk to you for a second?” – The other guy in CT
“Sure!” – Jim
“Could you get up…and talk to me over there?” – That guy
“That’s the best you could do?!” – Quincy Jones’ daughter
“I’m acting my heart out here!” – The guy that calls Jim Big Tuna.

“They’re all going to be screwed when this Internet fad is over!” - Dwight

“I get up every morning in a bed that’s too small, drive my daughter to a school that’s too expensive, work at a place that pays too little, but Pretzel day….I like Pretzel Day.” - Stanley

No comments: