1. Peasant - D. Derose is from Doylsetown, PA and he makes intimate indie-folk. He recently finished recording his debut album for Paper Garden Records with a little help The Cobbs. Listen to: Those Days (mp3) and Be Free (mp3)
2. David E. Sugar - London is bringing the Disco heat, the electronic funk, and a big spoonful of Sugar. You can still grab his April '07 mega mix here. Listen to: Radioactivity (mp3) and Klaxons - Golden Skans (Strictly for the Heads Remix) (mp3)
3. HECUBA - Folk mentality meets hip-hop samples and subtle electronics. L.A. is home to these interesting individuals who are making complex yet strangely addictive music.
1. "Please Don't Put That Thing on My Head—I Work for the Government" by M.E. Parker
2. "The Politics of Fear" - Their are finally starting to realize that we are governed by fear. The that of terrorism is always a nice distraction for the Bush administration to utilize.
3. "I Will Become a Mexican" by Blake Butler
1. NoPattern/Chuck Anderson T-Shirts - A new line for the summertime! $24
2. "Crazy 4 Cult" Poster by Christopher Lee - This poster was create to make the opening last this past week of Gallery 1988's latest show. The show features original piece created around the cult movie theme. Each artist was allowed to chose their favorite cult movie and create a piece related to it. It is hosted by Kevin Smith and feature artwork by Leanne Biank, Luke Chueh, Travis Lampe and many more. $15
1. "Toxic - MYK" paper toy from Marshall Alexander
2. Inbox treats from Health "Crimewave" (mp3) and Crystal Castles "Mother Knows Best" (mp3).
1. Brasilintime Trailer - This project has Madlib, Cut Chemist, Babu and more involved.
2. La Blogotheque's Take-Away Shows series: Architecture in Helsinki, Dirty Projectors, and Benni Hemm Hemm
3. Ben Tanzer "Lucky Man Goes Viral Redux"