Monday, July 30, 2007

Monday Morning Mix

This week's mix is simply a mixtape for the sake of the Art of making mixtapes. It features most of the music I am currently listening to, and I hope it finds you well on this warm Monday morning. Enjoy "Forget The Sound" featuring Bodies of Water, (New) Aesop Rock, Mormoset, Magic Weapon, Walter Meego and much more...

Magic Weapon - Cloudy People (mp3)
Fields - Schoolbooks (Alternate) (mp3)
Aesop Rock - Coffee ft John Darnielle (mp3)

Artwork: Matt Curry "Hip Hop Mixtape"


knicksgrl0917 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
BradyDale said...

I just started following your blog and thought you might like John Darnielle (the Mountain Goats) etc....
Didn't find anything but this post on here, but I still feel like you might. Did you hear he has a book coming out today? I really really want to get it and read it, but I also wonder what you'd think of it. This seems like a site with some good thoughts on something like that.
It's a part of a whole series of books that sound intriguing. Anyway, just thought I'd flag it.
keep on!

salma hayek said...

Earning money online never been this easy and transparent. You would find great tips on how to make that dream amount every month. So go ahead and click here for more details and open floodgates to your online income. All the best.