Friday, January 05, 2007

The Office

Season 3.11 "Back from Vacation"

Great episode! I have two questions though, Did Jan see the e-mail? and Was Darryl eating a chicken wing and a beef sandwhich? I love Michael's beads!

Jim: You’re not allowed to take off your pants in the middle of the office.

Jim: Dwight, you know what, just back up, okay, that’s making me uncomfortable. This is sexual harassment, by the way. Omigod! He’s got a knife!
Dwight: I do not have a knife!
Jim: No, let the record show that Dwight K. Schrute is now completely nude and is holding a plastic knife to Stanley’s neck?!
Dwight: Let the record show that Jim Halpert is a liar!
Jim: Dwight Schrute is now wearing a baby’s bonnet!
Karen: Dwight, what is that on your stomach? Is that a Muppet Babies tattoo?
Jim: Omigod, Karen, you’re right, that is Animal from the Muppet Babies.
Andy: I am now chopping off Phyllis’ head with a chainsaw!

Dwight: Who did this to you, where is he?

Michael:I saw her… at night… and in the morning.*PAUSE*Sex.*PAUSE*I had sex with her*PAUSE*I had sex with Jan.

Michael – “No Shoes, No Shirt, No Problem. That’s the kind of attitude I want around here. Stay late and do inventory…no problem!”
Pam – “Is that Jan!”
Michael – “No, it’s another woman…from Germany…named Erkel…Gru.”

Phyllis: "I called all the grocery stores and none of them have whole pigs."
Angela: "Try the petting zoo."


Jason said...

Michael: “I got a picture here that should be in Maxim.”
Todd Packer: “Yeah, they wouldn’t even let you subscribe to Maxim!”

Stanley: I am not doing a lick more work until I get my full bonus check.

Michael: And I, to you, in addition, feel the same feelings that you are as well.

Anonymous said...

cheap wedding gowns,
discount bridal gowns,
China wedding dresses,
discount designer wedding dresses,
China wedding online store,